So why choose Vazon Bay Apartments?
Just a few reasons we believe you should choose Vazon Bay Self Catering Apartments for your next Guernsey family holiday.
• Locally owned and family run, the owner, Richard, lives on site and makes it his personal mission to be sure you have a great holiday.
• On-site activities for children - swimming and toddler pools, rabbits and play area.
• Plenty of loungers and seating for all, no need to bag yours with a towel!
• Just over the road from the beach. No need to drive.
• Ample on site parking.
• Mile long, uncrowded beach, loads of room for swimming, surfing, fishing,rock-pooling, cricket, BBQ's or sunbathing.
• Very generously proportioned accommodation.
• Two restaurants with take away menus available within a 2 minute walk.
• The bus stops outside if you want to explore the island.
• Supermarket specialising in local produce a short stroll inland.
• Adjacent Guernsey Surf School with board and wet suit hire.
• Car or cycles for hire can be delivered direct to your door.
• Coasteering excursions and kayak hire nearby.
• Golf course within walking distance.
• Nearby Fort Hommet Headland and world war II bunkers to discover.
• The nearby headland and beach offer popular fishing marks.
• Well behaved pets (from the UK) are accepted by prior arrangement.
• At the end of the day take advantage of our West coast location and join the locals on the sea wall taking in the spectacular sunsets.